Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Fallen Realms?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you like the upcoming Fallen Realms miniatures?
Yes, I like them all!
The Fallen Realms? I_vote_lcap31%The Fallen Realms? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Some are a bit iffy but the majority are good.
The Fallen Realms? I_vote_lcap44%The Fallen Realms? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Meh.
The Fallen Realms? I_vote_lcap19%The Fallen Realms? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Don't like most of them but a couple are okay.
The Fallen Realms? I_vote_lcap6%The Fallen Realms? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Couldn't give a crap to be honest.
The Fallen Realms? I_vote_lcap0%The Fallen Realms? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

The Fallen Realms? Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Realms?   The Fallen Realms? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Do you like the upcoming Fallen Realms miniatures?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

The Fallen Realms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Realms?   The Fallen Realms? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Meh. Some are quite good but don't look right and are over exadriated like the Black Guard whist other like the Goldenking just look boring as hell
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

Main Army : Alkalabeth

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Highest Quality Poster

The Fallen Realms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Realms?   The Fallen Realms? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 am

Don't like most of them, but there are a couple of decent ones. The two Wraith's are quite good and would make great generic Kings with only a tiny bit of conversion work on the Betrayer. The Easterlings are decent minis (apart from the dragon knight), but I dislike them on principle Razz. The Black Guard are ruined by the shields - shame said equipment is about a third of the mini and will probably jack up the price :/ The Abrakhan Guard are abominations as is the 'fire'ball orc.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

The Fallen Realms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Realms?   The Fallen Realms? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:54 am

I'm still not a fan of The Black Guard or the King or Kardush but I still like the rest of the models. There's a lot of different opinions of the Abrakhan guard, they're almost like marmite Razz

Personally I really like them and they fit the greedy/wealthy/unexcercised tough look that a Haradrim Kings guard should have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

The Fallen Realms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Realms?   The Fallen Realms? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Yes, generally I like most of them. Couple of individual models I'm not sure about (taskmaster, king...) but generally yes.
Back to top Go down
Radagastbird
Warrior
Warrior

Radagastbird

Main Army : Dwarves

The Fallen Realms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Realms?   The Fallen Realms? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:51 am

The sculpting is pretty good all-over but I can't see the Abrakah guards fitting in LOTR...
The king doesn't look like he knows he's in a battle, he'd get shot from his throne within moments. The Uruk-hai look good although the eye image looks kinda simple, like the Dwarf standard bearer with the raven but its not that big of a deal. The haradrim and easterling command are nice additions though some boring poses are present. The wraiths look awesome but I can't see myself using them on the board (might use the rules though Smile
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

The Fallen Realms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Realms?   The Fallen Realms? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:03 am

I will be buying both Wraiths as i want all 9 of the War Wraiths to use I one massive battle (As well as a Troll Brawl Smirk ) I may buy a few Black Guard, 6 at the most and maybe the Easterling command to add in a little variatry to my fallen realms army as the Taskmaster and the drummer i don't like that much from the haradrim set (I also have a Easterlign captain but not banner thanks to the Middle earth magazine so this is the perfect way to get a hold of one without getting a captain that i don't need)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fallen Realms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Realms?   The Fallen Realms? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Realms?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top