Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WD363

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

WD363 Empty
PostSubject: WD363   WD363 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 am

That time of the month again so lets get down to it.

New releases

40k gets the light this months(again LOTR getting overlocked) with the Battle Missions book coming out. I have seen a little bit of it and it gives some 3 missisons i think per force, however Witchhunters and deamon hunters are missing Suspect . It also have various other missions incuding the return of "Kill Teams".
Also we have new Ork, Marine and Guard modals. For Orcs they get a plastic Ork Deff Dread and a 3 part platic kit of Killa Kans whihc are fantastic(and i'm not an ork player) as well as a Flash Git with Targeting Squig. Marines have not the Venrable Dreadnought who comes with 2 diffrent types of powerfist, Twin Lascannon, Assault Cannon and a Plasma Gun!!! Sadly no Autocannon or a ranged weapon for it's other side. Sad The Guard have new Chimera and i have herd of a Balalisk but it seems to be missing from the mag?

Fantasy
They don't have too much however they do have the new Beastmen Battlion that was missing last month.

Other
a secon ds edition of "Imperial Armour Apocalypse II" is now out from forge world along with 2 more books from Black Libary, "call to Arms" and "A Thousand Sons".
We also get a sneek at the WOTR Battlehosts but noting we didn't all ready know.

Articales

Ofcourse they look more closely at this months releases as expected. We have some Tyranid Tactica(Bout time!) and the oblictory Battle report this time between Orks and Guard(We need more Eldar love Mad )

LOTR
New Rules!!! Nuff said. Also I can now confrm that Thrydan has 2 wounds, but also 2 fate and will which was un expected. We also have a new scenrio useing all the new modals with Thrydan, Saruman, Eomer and Grimbold. There is also an Isenguard Tactia, alas it's for WOTR but we will take any LOTR stuff rather than none.

Fantasy
They have a look on how to make Close Combat armys as well a bit of "history" of the beastmen.

Other
We get a look at how to make "Digestion Pools" for the Nids as well as howe to paint Isenguard in large scale for WOTR. There is also a goot walk thought for painting fansy shields and army standards.

New month?
Next month we have Rohan Tactica which makes sence but wel aslo have how to build a range Fantasy army(didn't see that coming Rolling Eyes ). But the best part is Blood Angels will be coming. I don't know much about them but i'm looking forward to it and hoping they are not filed with cheese lik Space Wolfs where.

My opion this times is to buy it if you want the Rules but if you can pinch them from a friend then i wouldn't bother.
Back to top Go down

WD363

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Might of Middle Earth :: - LOTR Books and Movies - :: Magazines :: White Dwarf-
Jump to: