Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Knights of Dol-amroth - Unboxing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Knights of Dol-amroth - Unboxing Empty
PostSubject: Knights of Dol-amroth - Unboxing   Knights of Dol-amroth - Unboxing EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:03 am

a closer look at the new knights of Dol-amroth
(No i'm not gettign paid to pamote there stuff before anyone asks)
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

Main Army : Gondor

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

Knights of Dol-amroth - Unboxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Dol-amroth - Unboxing   Knights of Dol-amroth - Unboxing EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Having got mine in front of me, I have to say the kit is nice. Good detailing on the models, mold lines aren't too bad, and the ability to customise building them is enjoyable for LotR. Smile
I think all the bodies are the same, and half the horse only comes in 2 different poses, but that's no big deal. I like the option of the banner and horn (though i don't think I'll use the banner). I'm trying to work out whether they'd make a good basis for plastic foot knights or MAA, but probably too expensive unless you cast them yourself.

One thing though, with the trumpeter, what's the best way to give him a lance? Stick it across his back or hanging off his horse?
Back to top Go down

Knights of Dol-amroth - Unboxing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top