Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WD 367

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

WD 367 Empty
PostSubject: WD 367   WD 367 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:58 am

Ok first thing i will say is that i'm pissed. Why? Well as wella ll know Fanasty is out this month and as you would expect it's mainly about that....only replace the word Mainly with ALL. Yep. EVERY little thing is about fantasy. Not even a single page for LOTR or 40k. Granted it has happened to LOTR once so far but to 40k as well!!
As such i will NOT be reviewing this isssue in my normal way as it's pointless to summerise eahc part, and as a 40k and LOTR player ONLY i don't knwo that much about Fantasy only tohught seeing the game played.
If you play fantasy as your main game then it's a must but otherwise it is worth skipping really. you have the standard things like a battle report with the new rules, and indepth look at the new rules etc and verious other stuff. Also as for new releases.......well it's the rule book. ya you have the fantasy templates set and a few "gimic" modals like a Empire mascot and Merchants. The onyl other thing worth mentioning is a new Fire Dragon form Forge World and some new Black Libary books.
I'm sorry for the short review this month but i can't say much. I don't play Fantasy and don't really want to. There isn't a single thing about 40k or LOTR at all and is is soooooo dull. ONLY get this issue if you are Fantasy player 1st and everyhtign else second. If it's anything else then skip it.

Now on a tangent(to sreath this review out so it wasn't a waste of time) GW have really be letting the ball go on WD the past few years. I have been subsribing for atleast 8 years and doing these review of the issues for people who don't ahve the money to fork out month after month or are out of the way to get in normally(like Africa etc) for just over a year and the quality has really gone down him. I love LOTR and is what really got me into serious gaming rather than gettign the modals becuase i wanted to and twice they have given me an issue without even 1 page of stuff about it. Now that i'm a 40k player about as long as i have been doing these reviews they stiff me again and 1 of the reason i play 40k is that it's a great game but i can actually get games in as it's there most played game compared to LOTR. And now this happens. As far as i'm soncered GW had better step up a fair bit otherwise people will just stop buying and if this contuines i might as well. Hopefuly next months will be better with the new Daemons coming out to support both Fantasy and 40k but i'm still very pissed at them. Ok, ranting over. The review will be back to normal next month and sorry for everyone on Heresy who might be straching there heads at why i'm doing this after the second review. The rest of the reviews can be seen HERE. See you next month for another review and hopfuly i won't have to do this again anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

WD 367 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD 367   WD 367 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Shame to hear about this. It's really annoying when this happens. To be honest it really shouldn't happen.

This is another piece of evidence that GW do not look after their customers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com

WD 367

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Might of Middle Earth :: - LOTR Books and Movies - :: Magazines :: White Dwarf-
Jump to: