Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How does playing video games affect your heart?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai
Farmer
Farmer

How does playing video games affect your heart? Empty
PostSubject: How does playing video games affect your heart?   How does playing video games affect your heart? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:33 am

I'm helping my sister write a paper for her college class. She's doing the pros and cons of video games. We would reallllly appreciate all the information you could provide us with. The main question we need to know is how playing video games can affect your heart? Mainly how it could damage it. But we will be happy with any other information you can give Smile Thank you!

Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

How does playing video games affect your heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does playing video games affect your heart?   How does playing video games affect your heart? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Personally I don't see how playing video games can affect your heart at all?

No negative affects at least, sure you could be out excercising doing your heart some good. But playing video games can't have any bad affects on it. Unless you do nothing ever and just sit doing nothing but playing them, though that's not the video games but the effects of not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com

How does playing video games affect your heart?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top