Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rohan to be Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Rohan to be Next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 am

most armys need something in 1 way or another. The elves are still missing alot of men that Legions promiced and the Misty Mountains still lack alot of there stuff like the Cave drake and the black shields.
Back to top Go down
Corsair
Warrior
Warrior

Corsair

Main Army : All Armies

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Article Writer

PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:40 am

jaws900 wrote:
Corsair wrote:
sounds very promising and overdue too. Rohan have needed a reinfocing for a long time now!

Isn't that why they got the Sons of Eorl last time Smirk

What? 1 new metal blister....joy. Rohan has benefited alot from that. Not to mention they are more inkeeping with early 2nd age Rohirric followers of Eorl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeforum101.com/lotrsbg
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

Main Army : Alkalabeth

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Highest Quality Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 am

Corsair wrote:
jaws900 wrote:
Corsair wrote:
sounds very promising and overdue too. Rohan have needed a reinfocing for a long time now!

What? 1 new metal blister....joy. Rohan has benefited alot from that. Not to mention they are more inkeeping with early 2nd age Rohirric followers of Eorl.
Think you mean mid-Third Age Wink
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:39 am

Still has a good point Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Corsair wrote:
jaws900 wrote:
Corsair wrote:

Dînadan wrote:

Think you mean mid-Third Age Wink

LOL Laughing

Thats fine with me as i'm building a army themed of the Fields of celebrant for the "Build me an army" comp. And besides I'm using them as kings of men and 1 of them is actually going to be Eorls son. Smirk

The amount of rasherch i had to do for this army is assounding tho.
Back to top Go down
Corsair
Warrior
Warrior

Corsair

Main Army : All Armies

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Article Writer

PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:33 am

TBH, the main point of plastics are numbers cheaply, yeah their detail is not as good as the metals. But we complain when there are no plastics for a troop type, then complain when they are released because they are not quite to the standard we expected. I would say the quality of the galadhrim is alot better then some of the older original plastic sets.

I would like plastic dunlendings...but i wouldn't complain then if they did release them because it without doubt the quality would be weaker than the current metals, thats just one of those things....If we just keep complaining, then I don't blame GW if they stopped producing lotr miniatures.

James
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeforum101.com/lotrsbg
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:50 am

but complaing is half the fun (Plus it's all the English are good for ^-^ )

I am looking forward to it i'm just pondering the release date as you know i'm doing Eorl the young the the comp next year and i may be able to change the list mid way with some of the new men.
Back to top Go down
Tuscuttar
Farmer
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:33 am

Atleast if they make a Helms Deep suppliment it'll probably add siege rules WotR, even though this thread was started 9 month ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rohan to be Next   Rohan to be Next - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rohan to be Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top