Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you consider yourself among the rest?
Gamer
Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? I_vote_lcap75%Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Painter
Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? I_vote_lcap25%Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Modeller
Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? I_vote_lcap0%Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?   Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:21 am

What do you consider yourself among the rest?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

Main Army : Alkalabeth

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Highest Quality Poster

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?   Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:26 am

Hmm, a bit of each really.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?   Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 am

I personally consider myself more of a painter than a Gamer or Modeller. And out of the other two, more of a Gamer than a Modeller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?   Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm more of a gamer but i do enjoy modeling every so often with conversions and we all know i suck at painting so.
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?   Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:32 pm

I collect and build with the game in mind (and a decent backstory), but although that is my ultimate objective, gaming is quite rare for me, and it's the hobby side of things that has my interest at the moment without a regular opponent. So I guess a painter (though my skill is average)? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Commander Gree
Farmer
Farmer

Commander Gree

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?   Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 am

I do like having a nice painted army to play games with. So probably Painting and Gaming.
Can't decide between the two.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Radagastbird
Warrior
Warrior

Radagastbird

Main Army : Dwarves

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?   Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:39 am

I really enjoy playing with a painted army that makes me proud but I don't shrink back from fielding 20+ unpainted guys so I guess I'm a gamer... Very Happy
I also enjoy making conversions when the model is expendable (orcs) or if I've had a brilliant idea (orcs) and, of course, it must be in plastic (orcs) so I pretty much only convert orcs but I do try and paint all my guys (I'm pretty average); so I would consider myself a gamer, then a painter and finally, a modeler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?   Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a Gamer/Painter/Modeller?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Might of Middle Earth :: - LOTR Strategy Battle Game - :: General LOTR SBG-
Jump to: