Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

700p SBG Numenor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
feanor the gim
Farmer
Farmer

feanor the gim

700p SBG Numenor Empty
PostSubject: 700p SBG Numenor   700p SBG Numenor EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:07 am

hi all
this is my 700p numenor force and i was wondering what people thought about it

Elendil- shield, horse
Galadriel (magicy)
17 warriors of numenor with shields
15 warriors of numenor with spears and shields
14 warriors of numenor with bows
1 Warrior of numenor with nothing YAY

Total points-700
total models- 49
might- 6*

The idea is in objectives 1 guy with nothing hides and claims an objective
Meeting engagement etc form a battle line protected by blinding light with elendil hiden behind ready to sally forth. Razz

What do you guys think
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

700p SBG Numenor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 700p SBG Numenor   700p SBG Numenor EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 pm

I think it really needs some elves becuase tho legal i doupt galadriel would fight alongside nonthing but men. I would suggest taking some elf bows and maybe some Galadrim knights for cavalry (As numenor lack them)
I like the idea that it's a "Hold the objective" army but Galadriel can't defend everyone and the warriors tho they have high fight value will can't take a sword to the head any more than a Orc. Maybe Take Ciron instead of Galadriel along with heaverly armoured elves and as many elf bow as possible. If you are defending you want to shoot them down before they get to you and since they can't really return fire bows are a wise investment.
Back to top Go down
ElfLord38
Warrior
Warrior

ElfLord38

Main Army : Elves

700p SBG Numenor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 700p SBG Numenor   700p SBG Numenor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:52 pm

I believe it is very good. However, I would consider not having Galdriel. Although she is a very worthwhile investment, I'm not sure whether she fits well thematically (especially by herself). Cirdan does sound like a good idea and has a great variety of 'Aura Spells' to help keep nearby warriors in the fight. If you were to get an elf hero, I would definitely suggest getting a 'small' bodyguard of the same race (wood elf/high elf). If none of these work for you then you could also have Isildur. - You probably have already thought about including him though!Razz

If you are fine with the army is now then I suggest that you stick with it! It is fine and fairly formidable!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

700p SBG Numenor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 700p SBG Numenor   700p SBG Numenor Empty

Back to top Go down

700p SBG Numenor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Might of Middle Earth :: - LOTR Strategy Battle Game - :: Army Building and Tactics-
Jump to: