Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fallout 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 am

Anyone have/play Fallout 3?

Recently I've gotten incredibly addicted to it and bought the new game of the year edition 2009 in order to have all 5 add-ons and it's by far my favourite game at this moment in time.

If the answer is yes;

* What level are you?
* What armours do you use?
* What weapons do you use?
* Favourite armour?
* Favourite weapon?
* Favourite Add-on?

Here are my answers:

What level are you? - 25 at the moment, but still have the last quest of Broken Steel, all of The Pitt and a variety of side quests to complete.
What armours do you use? - Mainly Chinese Stealth armour for its stealth ability although I also vary between T-51b Armour, Winterized T51-b Armour and Enclave Hell Fire Armour.
What weapons do you use? - Mainly the Alien Disintegrator, Tesla Cannon, Alien Blaster and Lincolns Repeater
Favourite armour? - Chinese Stealth Armour
Favourite weapon? - Lincolns Repeater
Favourite Add-on? - Point Lookout (although Broken Steel has better advantages)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
Alfirin
Farmer
Farmer

Alfirin

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 am

I'm on my fourth or fifth play through. (I love Bethesda. Put 250 hours on Oblivion.) I haven't gotten Mothership Zeta yet, however.

What level are you? - With this character, 23. I still need to complete "Death From Above" in Broken Steel and whatever comes after it (already did the Megaton and Rivet City Aqua Pura quests from Bigsley). Otherwise, I've finished all of Point Lookout (except that I haven't yet done the ghoul safari), the Pitt, and Operation Anchorage.
What armours do you use? - I loved the recon armor in my first play through, when the game first came out. I also really liked the hood you can get fro Oasis for it Sneak bonus. This most recent time, however, I wore some of the Merc outfits just to be different along with the Shady Hat you get from Moira. Desmond's glasses are also a favorite as is the Ghoul Mask from Roy.
What weapons do you use? - This time, I've tried to go with Energy Weapons, including the mighty Gatling Laser, but always find myself toting around the Chinese Assault Rifle and teh Scoped .44 Magnum. And, of course, the sniper rifle. The Infiltrator just doesn't replace it, IMO.
Favourite armour? - Lyons Pride power armor. By the high levels, I'd rather wear this than T51-b or (nowadays) the Hellfire stuff. Go Lyons!
Favourite weapon? - Sniper Rifle, hands down, especially the Reservist's Rifle.
Favourite Add-on? - Point Lookout by far. "Meeting of the Minds" was ridiculously good. Keep in mind, I haven't played Zeta yet, though. I wish they would have done a Commonwealth add-on, especially given that Li ran off North.

I'm gonna add one, Red.

Alignment? - Very good. I've tried to play evil and just don't enjoy it. Inevitably, my characters stray back to the light side and then to the lightest side.

And now we wait years and years for the next Bethesda game. Well, here's hoping that New Vegas is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetfenris.blogspot.com/
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 am

I haven't got any addons yet but i am playing thought again as I sold the Licond Reaper Mad

Lv - 15 at the mo but i haven't even entered Little Lamplight yet

Armour - Alot of the time i use 1 of 2. I use the Enclave Tela Armour as it's fantastic and gives you extra light in caves or the Regularer duster and Shady hat for stelth and the fact that I have enough Stim packs to heal a Elephant in 2,000 pices.

Weapons - Normally between the 5 weapons. Hunting Rifle, Combat Shotgun, Missile Launcher/Migun, Chinese Assult Rifle, Sniper Rifle. They often get replaced by unique weapons later on. (Old Painless/Lincons Reapeter, Terrible Shotgun, Eugine, Xianlong Rifle, Victory Rifle)

Don't really have a fave armour unless they is a Mole Rat costune Smirk

The Lincon Reperter by fare. "Hello Super Mumtant" BANG "Good bye Super Muntant"

Without having any i would say Broekn Steel as it gives you a higher max level and Puppies! meaning i don't have to load the game every 5 seconds becuase Dog meat charged head on into a group of Super Mutants.(I swear i'll shot that dog my self one of these days)
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 am

My Alignment at the moment is Very Good but I'm going to go through the game again soon with Evil and complete some of the Megaton related quests I missed due to killing them all Razz

Hopefully Fallout: New Vegas will live up to expectations. Although Bestheda is still largely involvesd in its making, Obsidian Productions is the main developer of the next Fallout Game, although it's believed it will be the same type of game and still include the SPECIAL and Pip-Boy aspects of the game.

On a side note, I reached level 27 today Smile
Back to top Go down
Alfirin
Farmer
Farmer

Alfirin

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Right on. Just made 28 myself--and finished Broken Steel, which turned out to be rather good. I especially liked the "Aqua Cura" angle, although I think it could have been drawn out more. I really wish there had been some sort of way to become a Ghoul, a la the vampire quests in Elder Scrolls (and werewolf one in Bloodmoon).

I worry about Obsidian. I haven't been a fan of their Neverwinter Nights entries and they seriously earned my ire for KotOR 2, the least finished game I've played since FF7. I hope they don't drop the ball on this one.
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:23 pm

i only just reached lv 17 but i all ready have a Lockpick, Speech and Science of 100 with Small guns and Repair nearly at 100 too. 100% accurate shots from Lincon = insteand death
Back to top Go down
Alfirin
Farmer
Farmer

Alfirin

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:41 am

I don't like to get things past 90 when I distribute points after making a level because it detracts from the fun of finding a skill book. On the other hand, very hard locks and computers can be very frustrating until you find the requisite skill books.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:21 am

I only started off getting 100 lockpick, science and repair as it makes it a lot easier throughout (having the ability to hack all terminals, pick all locks and repair everything 100%).

Just got level 28 but won't be on for a bit now. I'm currently going around killing all possible super mutants for their blood samples because 50 caps and 10xp per sample is a good way of levelling.

Another question, which difficulties does everyone use? I used to use Easy before I realised there was a difficulty setting but now have it at Very Hard for the simple factor you get a lot more xp for killing things. Although I don't like that Super Mutant Masters and Overlords both give 75xp. Either Overlords should give more or Masters should give less in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 pm

I'm a pansy and have it at easy. I did have it at normal for a while unitl i go my arse ahnded to me every time i tryed to leave the subway at the mall infrount of the musaum of tegnonlagy. (Dam my spelling today)

On another note i went shopping yesterday and found 4 of the 5 add ons for the xbox so i got them. I'm looking forward to thoese puppies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:54 am

Point Lookout is great as it has the largest new content in my opinion with a whole new area to explore but better than the new areas in the Pitt.

Nearing level 29 now. It's so easy at Very Hard with the MIRV to get hundreds of xp at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3   Fallout 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top