Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WD 359

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

WD 359 Empty
PostSubject: WD 359   WD 359 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 am

Ok this is a big one for us as we get new SBG rules but lets do this faily and look at all of it.

New Releases

Fantasy - They have the main light this months (With barly anything last month) with the Skaven. They have new Clanrats and plastic Strom Vermin which are quite good but the show is stolen by the Screming Bell/Plague Furnace and the Doom Wheel. They look awsume!!! They also get 3 new name charatures. Packmaster Skweel Gnawtooth, Warlord Queek Headtaker and Deathmaster Snikch. Fantastic name and fantastic looking modals. They also get a new Codex and Battalion as you would expect
Other - We have 4 new books from Black Libary this month with "Blood Pack", "Innocence Proves Nothing", "Iron Company" and the "Liber Chaotica 2009 Edition". We also have a new massive! Titan form Forge world which is atleast 10 times taller than a Marine Rhino!

Articals

Fantasty - Fantasy as you would expect take up the most room this month with a detaield look at the new modlas and stratagys for using them. We also have a battle Report involing the Dwarves and quess who?

LOTR - The Blod and Sand campign contuines but more importantly we get new SBG rules. To view a brife disscription of the rules click the Link. We also get a How to paint Easterlings too.

40k - The Space wolfs get a few scnearios about there struggle with the Chaotic "Thousand Sons" and also a little history lesson, along with a how to paint "Kor'sarro Khan" (Insert the Khan quote from Star Trek here).

Other - We see some of the "Best painted modals in the world" which are fantastic

Next Month

It seems that GW may be sleeping a little next month as we don't have much coming. We have the "Fortress of Redemption" kit and other than that it doesn't give anything else away really. However there are hints at "Tyranids" getting a revamp early next year.

Do I Buy?

This month is a must for all SBG players and is also a good buy for any Skaven players (Or Dwarf for that battle report). Other wise save your money. Back next moth for the next issue.
Back to top Go down
Commander Gree
Farmer
Farmer

Commander Gree

Main Army : Gondor

WD 359 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD 359   WD 359 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Thanks for the report Jaws.

Tyranids... (spits on ground) Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Corsair
Warrior
Warrior

Corsair

Main Army : All Armies

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Article Writer

WD 359 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD 359   WD 359 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Its funny, because i really really wanted July WD for the galadhrim stats, then when i got it..i was utterly disapointed because thats ALL it had...

However, this sounds better. Might get this one. thanks for the overview.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeforum101.com/lotrsbg
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

WD 359 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD 359   WD 359 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:19 am

@ Commander Gree - No worrys. I read so you don't HAVe to. (Yes i ripped of Nostalgia Criritics catshphase. Sue me.)

@ Corsair - I was disapointed too. Thats why i'm making these reports so we can avoid (Well every bar me) on WD that you don't need nor want. I'm not hopeful of next month tho as it seems like very little will be in there from what i can gather.

(P.S. Please don't sue me.)
Back to top Go down
Corsair
Warrior
Warrior

Corsair

Main Army : All Armies

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Article Writer

WD 359 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD 359   WD 359 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:58 am

yeah i am not too expecting from the WDs now, never has been a great deal in them for lotr, and a few months back, there was a wd with NO lotr in it at all...really bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeforum101.com/lotrsbg
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

WD 359 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD 359   WD 359 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:22 pm

that was really bad. I think it was the month before i stared doing this and i think i started becuase of it. On a slight segway my local GW ordered a few of the new modlas and since satderday they have only sold 3 items.......all of them bought by me. Now that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WD 359 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD 359   WD 359 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD 359

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Might of Middle Earth :: - LOTR Books and Movies - :: Magazines :: White Dwarf-
Jump to: