Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The End of Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

Main Army : Alkalabeth

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Highest Quality Poster

The End of Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:07 am

It was probably more than 15mins considering he went and bought a lottery ticket unless he got away with queue barging Razz
Back to top Go down
Racssirt
Resident Tech Whizz
Resident Tech Whizz

Racssirt

Main Army : Isengard Uruk-Hai

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Article Writer Token of Appreciation - For your Technical Work

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 am

Not much (regarding Matt Smith), check out his Wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Smith_%28actor%29
Back to top Go down
http://alt-f4.proboards.com/
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:12 am

O.o acording to that page, other actors who were up for the part include Billie Piper. Shocked
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:27 am

well it about time we had a female doctor........to suck up that 1 famanist who may as well hgave "I hate men" taoed to here forhead......and breats. *cue bad pun music*
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 am

Yeah but Billie Piper was Rose, so:
1) It would ruin the show with her as the Doctor
and 2) Would make the Doctor be even more of a pedo (that is not only would he be in love with someone who's a baby in comparison to him, but he'd have taken on her appearance aswell, which is made more squicky by her being trapped somewhere he can't get to her Sick )
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:34 am

i can just imagine that if she did she would go back in time to she her self and rose would be all like "WTF!!" and then pass out and thought it was a dream etc predictable writing.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Having watched the trailer for the next one, it looks like they're going for a more older style Doctor Who, with the comeback of Multi coloured Daleks, redesign of the tardis, new characters completely, style of Doctors clothing. Even the new Doctor looks vaguely similar to one of the old ones.

I personally think MS will make a good Doctor, let's face it many people felt the same way about DT when Ecclestone left. MS does have big shoes to fill (As I think DT has been one of the best Doctors, and longest running?) but he also does have that vibe about him that says he's wierd and very clever, making him suit the doctor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Hopefully if the Daleks do show up again we wont get a "Oh No! But they were all destroyed." *insert action sequence here* "Yay all Daleks have been destroyed." *cut to next season* "Oh Nose! Daleks again even though they've been completely wiped out at least once a season over the last few years."

Razz
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:33 am

I'm not great on Doctor Who fluff but is it possible they escaped from the Time Lock with the Time Lords but got away before it swallowed everything back up again?
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 am

Oh yes (hopefully this is what will happen). What I meant was, over the past four seasons, virtually everytime the Daleks have shown up, they get wiped out, then a few episodes down the line they pop up again at full force - hopefully any time they get wiped out in future episodes, it'll only be a small part of their full force that gets destroyed and there'll always be the threat of the rest of them showing up and will only be a setback to there plans of domination rather than a full stop.
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:33 am

well lets remember that some people can't wright story line to save lives. I mean i tryed to write a book (Befor ei got board of spellcheaking and stoped before i even finished 1 page!!) btu i kept pincing ideas from other people/games etc and it sucked. We need somthing original......like a*insert somethign cool once i don't have mind block here*.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:02 am

Something else k thought I'd share... In the trailer for the new series there's a brief glimpse of a Weeping Angel face. Hopefully Moffat comes up with a good way of bringing them back because I have to say, that episode was probably my favourite since Doctor Who started back up with Ecclestone.
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Who says that he has to bring them back? There was no indication that those four were the only ones - in fact, the bit at the end implies that half the statues in Cardiff are Weeping Angels Razz
Back to top Go down
Racssirt
Resident Tech Whizz
Resident Tech Whizz

Racssirt

Main Army : Isengard Uruk-Hai

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Article Writer Token of Appreciation - For your Technical Work

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:34 am

Are you on about the episode "Blink"? That was quite possibly the scariest episode of the new series' I've seen, brilliant idea. I'd love (and yet fear Razz) to see a return of an episode with Weeping Angels in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alt-f4.proboards.com/
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 am

that episode i can't astually watch again becuase it scared the S#1t out of me. (And that was with Tennant as Martha was there(AKA season 3)
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 am

Good point Dinadan.

Jaws I know it was with Tennant, I said it was the best episode since they restarted doing Doctor Who (ie starting with Christoper Ecclestone).
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:15 am

oh sorry. I thoguht you ment it was the best CE episode. I should try reading the comments first next time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of Time   The End of Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top