Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spearhead - Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Spearhead - Expansion Empty
PostSubject: Spearhead - Expansion   Spearhead - Expansion EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 am

Taken from an Email that i got from GW just this week(ya i don't cheak my emails that often)

Quote :
Incoming! Spearhead

Gather your tanks and ready your lascannons – in June the pages of White Dwarf magazine and games-workshop.com join forces to bring you a whole new expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Spearhead.

Spearhead is a new way to play Warhammer 40,000 that enables you to unleash exciting tank battles and daring breakthrough missions on the table top, bringing the full mechanised fury of the 41st Millennium to bear in your games. June's White Dwarf will contain the main part of the supplement, including new rules, missions and plenty of inspirational hobby advice. Alongside this, games-workshop.com will feature additional material for registered members such as details for how to assemble your Spearhead formations along with even more painting, modelling and collecting tips.

As if a whole new Expansion wasn't exciting enough, it's going to be accompanied by a range of new miniatures including some stunning new plastic kits – more details of these kits, and the Spearhead Expansion, will follow in May's issue of White Dwarf and on games-workshop.com in due time.

It sounds ok but i worry if it will be like Battle missions. My hope is that we will get some of the missing Nids however along with the tervigon and Harpy
Back to top Go down

Spearhead - Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top