Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

Main Army : Alkalabeth

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Highest Quality Poster

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 am

Umm, am I the only one who sees a blank post? confused
Back to top Go down
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

Main Army : Khand

MoMe Award Winner - Best Signature/Avatar One That Sees From Afar

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 am

Let's try this again...it's there when I click Edit :/

Just found this today for all Harry Potter fans:

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HTRLRvR4Lk&annotation_id=annotation_607420&feature=iv[url]

To be released on November 21st this year, and July next summer for the second part, which consists of the hour long bloody violent carnage-filled final battle (that's how the cast and crew describe it as at least Very Happy )

I personally cannot wait for this film! Fenrir and his friends will be dressing as Death Eaters for the midnight release and then partying all weekend at Furfest in our Death Eater robes as Fenrir's Secret Police...four days of no sleep...I cannot wait for you to arrive Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 am

Lets see if this'll show up when quoted:

LordFenrir wrote:

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HTRLRvR4Lk&annotation_id=annotation_607420&feature=iv[url]

To be released on November 21st this year, and July next summer for the second part, which consists of the hour long bloody violent carnage-filled final battle (that's how the cast and crew describe it as at least Very Happy )

I personally cannot wait for this film! Fenrir and his friends will be dressing as Death Eaters for the midnight release and then partying all weekend at Furfest in our Death Eater robes as Fenrir's Secret Police...four days of no sleep...I cannot wait for you to arrive Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 am

Oookay, that's creepy - I quoted the first post, and it's also hidden my comment on seeing if quoting would make it show O.o
Back to top Go down
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 am

LordFenrir wrote:
Let's try this again...it's there when I click Edit :/

Cheers

Did that work?
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 am

I'm still getting a blank Sad If I click on quote, or try to edit you posts, I can read it, but otherwise I'm just seeing a blank confused Do you want me to lock this thread and you start a new one and see if that works?
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:02 am

This is strange, it's not happening for anybody else so I'm guessing it's either something wrong with your profile or it is your computer/browser (which seems highly unlikely).
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:09 am

Let us try one more time:

Linkus
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:11 am

Finallamundo!!

If it happens again let me know.
Back to top Go down
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:14 am

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 am

Excuse my language but FUCK ME DID YOU SEE THAT DRAGON?? Looks awesome Very Happy

I also like how Ron has the same red checked shirt as me at one point in that trailer Wink

It's going to be a good film, cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:10 am

I know! I can't wait for the TWO films Very Happy

Several friends of mine and I will be going to the opening showing dressed in Death Eater robes with fake Dark Marks "tattooed" onto our left forearms...it's going to be glorious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:30 pm

The trailer looks great. There's been so many taken down though. It looks cool, and I'm just glad to see they finally have something proper of Harry and Ginny in there this time.
Back to top Go down
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 am

Uhhh...guhhhh..gehhhh...

Let me know when it's November...Lord Fenrir is seeing it in IMAX at midnight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Looks epic. What's the other Voldemort - Harry confrontation though?
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 pm

i lkong ago gave up with Potter. I'll see it when it comes out on TV.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 pm

jaws900 wrote:

Then you are a fool.

Looks brilliant! Can't wait now even more!
Back to top Go down
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:55 am

Cal585 wrote:

I would wager the final confrontation (now) in the courtyard before the (now) extended duel (which I'm content with...the end of Voldemort is beautiful on the page, but difficult to put in film). It's either that or at Bathilda Bagshot's house before they escape at Godric's Hollow.
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Red Corsairs wrote:
jaws900 wrote:

Then you are a fool.

Looks brilliant! Can't wait now even more!

Yay's i am a fool.
I couldn 't care anymore about potter....but atleast the new films do have something to offer more than others *couch*Twilight*cough*
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Eurghh don't even get me started on Twilight lol.
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 am

LordFenrir wrote:
Cal585 wrote:

I would wager the final confrontation (now) in the courtyard before the (now) extended duel (which I'm content with...the end of Voldemort is beautiful on the page, but difficult to put in film). It's either that or at Bathilda Bagshot's house before they escape at Godric's Hollow.

Ah, that could be right. I was just thrown out by the setting.
Back to top Go down
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 am

So apparently there was a test screening for fans in Chicago this last weekend where they saw the film, albeit with unfinished CG and a stand-in Hans Zimmer score and the consensus is that it was amazing, and as accurate to the book as it could be while still being suitable for non-readers, or dragging (like the first two did).

Also, interestingly enough, the cut for parts one and two apparently is not where I would have put it (I'd have put it when they were captured and open part 2 with Malfoy manor). The film will end with Voldemort getting the Elder wand, which means part 2 opens with a little bit of calm, then goes right into the Gringotts break-in, and then the battle of Hogwarts, which means part 2 is going to be non-stop violence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Might of Middle Earth :: - General - :: Media-
Jump to: