Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

For the Greater Good of the Imperium!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

Main Army : Gondor

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

For the Greater Good of the Imperium! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Greater Good of the Imperium!   For the Greater Good of the Imperium! - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Or vice versa (white shield, black raven like veteran shoulder guards) though that might blend in too much with the shoulders. Maybe a mix of black and red with white raven could look good... I'll fiddle with it when I get some time. I accept that blue/grey doesn't look the best though.
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

PostSubject: Re: For the Greater Good of the Imperium!   For the Greater Good of the Imperium! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:01 am

well you pit mile smore time and effort into painting than i do. Most of the time my modals are 3-5 colours tops and then some washes and that it.
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

Main Army : Gondor

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

PostSubject: Re: For the Greater Good of the Imperium!   For the Greater Good of the Imperium! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Thanks Jaws Smile
The armour's only been highlighted twice at the moment and the gold once. I think most others things are still pretty basic. Still fiddling around with designs and such not. Will try and get an update soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Greater Good of the Imperium!   For the Greater Good of the Imperium! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Greater Good of the Imperium!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top