Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Member Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Member Ranks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:22 pm

i like them. Rather more like what you would often be like if you did live in middle earth.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Only problem with them at the moment is they need a clear border to seperate them a bit more clearly from the grey of the website, but I'm working on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm

The new member rankings are great! Quite professional and much better than the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Finally figured out a good way of bordering them that matches with the site, the only ones I've finished so far are the Farmer (the start rank) image but I'll get round to doing the others at some point today hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 pm

So the black border around Warrior isn't staying?
Personally, I'm not to fussed about the border, quite content with the cool tags.
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 pm

No it'll end up with a Yellowish border which doesn't sound great but I think it looks much better, seperates it better from the Grey scheme of the website. You can see the new border on my Rank Image or Feanors rank image here - http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com/welcome-to-might-of-middle-earth-f5/hi-all-t118.htm#837
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Yeah, I saw it. It's pretty cool. Great stuff you're doing with the site RC. We all greatly appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Racssirt
Resident Tech Whizz
Resident Tech Whizz

Racssirt

Main Army : Isengard Uruk-Hai

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Article Writer Token of Appreciation - For your Technical Work

PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 am

Excellent work here Jake, I'm favouring the yellow border as like you said, it separates the rank images from the dark colour scheme of the rest of the site.

On the whole, the site has really come together now and I must say it's looking great!
Back to top Go down
http://alt-f4.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Ranks   Member Ranks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top