Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Next Painting Competition? (again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What would you like the next painting competition to be?
Single Miniature Painting Competition #2
The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_lcap0%The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unnamed Character Painting Competition
The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_lcap33%The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Named Hero Painting Competition
The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_lcap17%The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Orc Painting Competition
The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_lcap33%The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other - please specify exactly what you have in mind!
The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_lcap17%The Next Painting Competition? (again) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

The Next Painting Competition? (again) Empty
PostSubject: The Next Painting Competition? (again)   The Next Painting Competition? (again) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 am

What would you like the next painting competition to be?

I am already planning this one as the last has taken forever and I already have one planned for the summer, so this is for inbetween.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Next Painting Competition? (again)   The Next Painting Competition? (again) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:32 am

Scouting force

What i mean by that is a small group of 3-7 modals which you would see in a sort of scouting group. This could be things like Glorfindel and some High Elves, Haildir and some Lothlorien elves, A Captian of Rohan and some riders or Aragorn and some Rangers
Back to top Go down
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord

LordFenrir

Main Army : Khand

MoMe Award Winner - Best Signature/Avatar One That Sees From Afar

PostSubject: Re: The Next Painting Competition? (again)   The Next Painting Competition? (again) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 am

I voted orc painting comp, because most everyone has a few orcs laying around (now, would this be just orcs, or would orcs on wargs count as well? ) Wink
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: The Next Painting Competition? (again)   The Next Painting Competition? (again) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 am

I figured anything with an orc could count for this, so a standard orc would be fine, but so would Gothmog on warg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

PostSubject: Re: The Next Painting Competition? (again)   The Next Painting Competition? (again) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:31 pm

I voted Unnamed hero because I like seeing the interesting things people come up with. THey're heroes so they require more effort than rank and file, but they're not restricted in the same way as named heroes, with a lot of converting opportunity and such.

But really, I'm happy with whatever.
Back to top Go down
ArtificialWinter
Maiar
Maiar

ArtificialWinter

PostSubject: Re: The Next Painting Competition? (again)   The Next Painting Competition? (again) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 am

I like jaws's idea but I think if I was going to get anything painted for a competition it would have to be limited to a single model so I've voted Unamed Hero for pretty much all the same reasons Cal has listed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Painting Competition? (again)   The Next Painting Competition? (again) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Painting Competition? (again)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Might of Middle Earth :: - Website - :: Website Polls-
Jump to: