Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Space Wolves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Space Wolves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves   Space Wolves - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:50 pm

i do love the fact that the Terminators can be a mix of assult and standard now tho i probbly would have nothing but Wolf Claws as i love Wolf/Lightning Calws Smirk
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
MoMe Overlord
MoMe Overlord

Red Corsairs

Main Army : Gondor

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Staff Member MoMe Award Winner - Best Painter/Converter

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves   Space Wolves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:37 am

Went into Milton Keynes shopping with some freinds today and popped into the GW there and picked up Njal Sstormcaller, brilliant looking model.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightofmiddleearth.com
Corsair
Warrior
Warrior

Corsair

Main Army : All Armies

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Best Article Writer

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves   Space Wolves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:49 am

the wolves sets look really good!

when o when will lotr be multipart plastics...then again, if that happens, the sprues will only be 6 - 8 men or something rather than 10 or 12....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeforum101.com/lotrsbg
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves   Space Wolves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:51 pm

that would be true and with WOTR that is unlikly to happen. Even Fantasy with multi part kits have about 10-16 modals rahter than the 20-24 that LOTR has. I think for this reason it's harder to convert LOTR modlas compated to 40k and Fantasy. (Everyone has seen/made a converted Space Marine) However i love the idea that the Space wolves set ins "Encourging" conhversions by giving you stuff just for that.(ah nice segway back on topic)
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

Main Army : Gondor

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves   Space Wolves - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:35 pm

The new Space Wolves are fair dinkum awesome. Was going to get some but now I'm hesitating. Will take a bit of work to change existing plastics to SW's and now I hear FW's planning a combined Elysian and Raven Guard release? I just gotta see what FW do with RG, one of the best chapters around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves   Space Wolves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Wolves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top