Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eldar Tactics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Eldar Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Eldar Tactics   Eldar Tactics EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 am

This here is a new tactica that GW have released. Now i'm an Eldar player and everythign they said i all ready know (Not to mention that Maguna Ra is more powerful than they say) but take a look at the "Sample Army" at the end. It's 1750pts and tho i have never used an army of that size it looks utter rubbish (Gaming wise.....it's painting is fantastic).
Most people would have between 1/4 to 1/2 of there army dedicated to anti-tank......he has 7/10 of his arm,y with anti tank troops and only his troop choices for anti-infantry, not to mention he put his jet bikes in 3 man squads which as any "Biker" knows is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

Main Army : Gondor

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

Eldar Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Tactics   Eldar Tactics EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:09 am

Games Workshop basic 40k tacticas aren't really that reliable. Maybe decent for a new player learning the game and wanting to try out some different stuff and as some inspiration, but you'll find much better info on forums. I remember reading the Tau one a while ago and parts of it were rubbish. In fact there were quite a few errors and TO sent a community request asking them to be fixed. There were also some terrible ideas like the common use of Ethereals. Personally not that knowledgable on the Eldar, but having 3 squads of 3 troops as back-up does sound a bit fragile. They'd make obvious targets as troop choices and are quite easy to kill, handing kill points to your opponent.
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Eldar Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Tactics   Eldar Tactics EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:57 pm

i have a 1500pts list in the works and i have spent a long time making it. some of the segestions are eaither common sence or just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eldar Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Tactics   Eldar Tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

Eldar Tactics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top