Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Battle Report - Marine Vs Eldar - 1000pts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Battle Report - Marine Vs Eldar - 1000pts Empty
PostSubject: Battle Report - Marine Vs Eldar - 1000pts   Battle Report - Marine Vs Eldar - 1000pts EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 am

I had my first 40k battle agaisnt my self today (I'm full of excitment arn't I?)
The objectives where Annialation with pitched battle which are the standard game set up (By change i roleld these). I also randomly chose where the Terrain would be rolling a 4 sided dice for board and then agaisn to find where in the board it was. Ok so here are who took part.

Marines
Quote :
Cassius
5 Assault Terminators (3 Claws, 2 Hammers)
Redeemer - Multi-melta
10 Marines - Multi-melta, Meltagun, Power fist, Combi-flamer
Rhino
5 Scouts - 4 Combat blades, Power sword, Combi-flamer
Landspeeder storm - Heavy Flamer

Eldar
Quote :
Farseer - Doom
10 Banshees I/E - Executioner, War Shout, Acrobatic
10 Guardians I/W - Statter Lazer Platform, Enbolden
10 Guardians I/W - Statter Lazer Platform, Enbolden
2 Wraithlords - Bright Lance, Eldar Missile Launcher (2 Flamers)
1 D-Cannon I/W
5 Rangers

Ok lets start. Mariens set up first and also went first.

Marine Turn 1

The Storm using it's scout ability moved 12" stright away and then moved a feather 12" to sit right in frount of 1 unti of Guardians at which point the Scouts jump ship ready to attack. The Rhino and Redeemer also charged forward 12" moving as fast as possilbe. During the shooting the Heavy flamer on the Storm roasted 4 guardians alive with the scotus shotting another 1 dead. The Redeemer also let losee it's Assault Cannon thanks to the Machine Spirit and killed 3 Guardians in the other unit. As you would expect the scouts assulted the Guardians and it was a Blood Bath. the scouts killed well over 3 Guardians however the Guardians relaiated by killing 3 in return.

Eldar Turn 1

There was little movement as the eldar forces where going to stand and shoot However the Farseer id Doom the Strom and the Banshee's and Rangers unloaded there shurikens into it destroying it in a hail of fire. However the rest of the army was less lucky as the Wraithlord shotting at the Redeemer missed with all hsi weaposn along with the Weapons platorm. the other Wraith Lord fiared a little better but not much hitting the Rhino with a Krak Missle only to roll a 1 and see it's ping of it's armour. The combats also fiared badly as the last 3 Guardians where killed but the Warlock did kill 1 scout in return. However he lost his neave and ran only jsut avoiding running of the board.

Marine Turn 2
The Storm has arrived as the rhino charged forward to empty it's cargo of Marines right in frount of the Wraithlord with Meltagun and Powerfist ready. The Redeemer also charged forward unloading the Terminators and Cassius infrount of the Guardians. Shootingdidn't go as well this turn as the Meltagun missed it's Target and the Assault Cannon failed to dent the Wraithlords armour however Cassius did shoot down 1 guardian. The assault where brutal with the Marine Sergeant taking 2 wounds of the Wraithlord with the Wraithlord only killing 1 Marine in return. The terminaotrs went into a frenzy killing all of the Guardians without even the Hammers and Cassius gettign a look in.

Eldar Turn 2
The Farseer seeing the Wraithlord in trouple with Marines Doomed them and set here Banshees apon then however not before the Warlock on his own fialed to rally and ran away of the board. The Rangers now shot at the scouts but faield to do a thing and the D-Cannon fiared worse completely missing the Redeemer all of 4" away!! The Wraithlord proving that he must have been a Ork in his last life missed again with all his weapons and now was stuck in forunt of a fully working Redeemer! However there was some good news as the Bansees where not ahppy as losing so far and set about killing every one of the Marines before they could say "For the Emperor!".

Marine Turn 3

The Rhino now Tryed to Tank shock the Bansshes but fialed completly and jsut ended up going past them and now with it's mice rear armour facing the Wraithlord. The Redeemer also let lose every weapon it had at the wraithlord but even after that kind of fire power the Wraithlord got away with only 1 wound lost (Guess Admirial Acbar was wrong. You can repell fire power of that magnatiue) The Assault Termiantors however set there sights on the D-Cannon while the Last Scout charged the Rangers but not before putting a buillet in one of them. With little else to do the Termiaotrs smashed the D-Cannon and marched on to something more important like the Banshees. The Scout sergeant also kileld a Ranger but they didn't flinch and carryed on fighting.

Eldar Turn 3
The Banshees now ran over to intersept the Termnators before they could kill anything else whille the Wriath Lord danced around the Rhino and Redeemer to get out of gun sight and to attack that soft belly however they both proved to be useless as none of there attacks did worse than jsut stop it shooting and attacking next turn. The Scout still did battle with the rangers and to much the relavement of both partys none died this turn even with the Sergeant Doomed.

Marine Turn 4
The Terminatiors sluged forward with Cassius letting lsoe a few hellfire rounds into the banshees killign 1 outright however the Rhino was stuck dead in the water and the Multi-melta on the Redeemer couldn't hit the Wraithlord 2" away! Thing also got worse as the Lone Sergeant was killed buy thoes 3 rangers putting the Eldar in a commanign possition.

Eldar Turn 4

Attack!!!! The Farseer Doomed the poor Termatiors ans then both the Rangers and Banshees emptyed there guns into them but those strudy Storm Shields protected them form harm. However the Wraithlord fianllly destroyed the Rhino with a Well placed Bright Lance shot in the rear turning inot a wreak. The Other Wraithlord however could only stop it moving and shooting agaisnt rolling a 2 on the verical table 3 times!! The Termianotrs however found that Banshees are worse than the Hulk as they killed all of them before they could even get a chance to counter. However Cassius som how avoided gettign minced and killed 1 Banshee in return but the stubben Marien stuck in combat.

Marine Turn 5
Hope was all but loss as they only had a Crippled Redeemer and Cassius gettign raped by Banshees and with the Multi-melta missing again they sulked however lcuk befelled Cassius as tho un able to kill and Banshees they seemd to have sliped into a dase and could lay a hand on him missing almost all shots and then his trust Invunrable save did the rest.

Eldar Turn 5

The Eldar didn't want anyone to survive and let lsoe both Wraithlords on the Redeemer however didpite a destroyed Multi-melta they couldn't destroy it. However Cassius's old age cought up with him and the Banshees took his head of with a few well placed strikes.

Result
Victory Points
Marines - 3
Eldar - 6
Major Eldar Victory

It was a very good game and i had fun (Even tho i was agaisnt my self) and i also go to see how powerfull those Banshees that i spent a fortune on are. I would like to do another battle report in the Furtre. Also i am open to requestes for SBG/WOTR reports as i have most men. Sorr yhtere are no photos as msot of the Marine army wasn't painted and i can find that cable to connect my cmara to my computer to upload them.
Back to top Go down

Battle Report - Marine Vs Eldar - 1000pts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top