Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Life and such...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordFenrir
The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord
LordFenrir

Main Army : Khand

MoMe Award Winner - Best Signature/Avatar One That Sees From Afar

Life and such... Empty
PostLife and such...

Figured I'd post this here since no one who can do anything in real life can say anything on this forum...which is the last thing I need.

Anyways, I log onto Facebook not long ago and find my ex girlfriend has managed to create an account therein. She has popped up as a "suggested" friend by the site itself for me.

Now, for me, this was a no brainer to reject, since all the flashes of what se did to me came back into full perspective, but then another part of me started chiming in its two cents: why? Hell, it said, it's been nigh on two years since "the incident"...why haven't you moved on yet you crybaby?

Naturally I feel a tad upset.

So, thoughts? I mean, even after all the lies, deciet, and the using me only for sex by this girl to whom I would have done anything for but apparently couldn't give a damn about me, should I be forgiving?

I know I should've moved on already and all, but it's so damn hard to do. I'm not exactly what girls consider "prime real estate". Hell, the only real hug I've recieved in almost two years was a few weeks ago from a gay couple when we played Dog Lord. How should I be feeling?

Oh well, pointless ranting...I'm just wasting your time here.

Cheers,
Fenrir
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Life and such... :: Comments

jaws900
Re: Life and such...
Post Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm by jaws900
Well here are my "Two Cents"

I would say befriend her. After all you can just remove her if he's being a bitch. Alos people can change after 2 years.

I kind of know what you are going though. My first and only girlfriend left me and went out with another guy within a day only to come back to me 2 weeks later. I was nive and took her back even proposing later that year but she then left me again at about the same time of the year to go out with my friend. She has now been dumped by him and she also slept with another one of my friends inbettwen me and my mate.
Hower i amd still friends with her and i have moved on now(Tho i am still single) Sad

If it's not a too sensative subject can i ask about the details (PM them to me if you like). Also can i ask if she was your first girlfriend as they say "You never love like you did at first"
Dînadan
Post Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:05 pm by Dînadan
As a counter to your subconscious's two cents, would becoming friends with her really be moving on, or would it be a subconcious desire to try and get back with her/recapture the feelings you had for her? Moving on does require putting it behind you, but does putting it behind you mean forgetting everything that happened and being her friend again, or does it it mean severing ties to that event such as cutting her out of your life?

From the little you've told me of this matter, she ripped your heart out and hurt you very badly. Does she deserve to be forgiven?

The pain I have experienced in my life has been no where near as much as what you have gone through, but I wouldn't forgive the w****rs who caused that pain, so should you comparitively forgive her (or am I just being a 'crybaby' myself)?

To be honest, the above is probably meaningless as I've never had a relationship, and probably wouldn't realise someone was a real-life friend if they waved a big neon sign saying 'Friend' on it in front of me. :/ Hopefully it's not all meaningless and something in there will be of help.
Post  by Sponsored content

Life and such...

Page 1 of 1