Might of Middle Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Home  Articles  Gallery  Latest images  Search  Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Blood Angels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

MoMe Award Winner - Funniest Poster

Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Blood Angels   Blood Angels EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Here is the new Pre-order's for the Blood Angels modal that GW have comeing out now
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat1490603&rootCatGameStyle=wh40k

What do you thinkl of them?

I like the Baal Pred as it seems it can have a Flamestrom Cannons AND Heavy flamers! The Death company are also great and you can make then jump infantry too. The others are good but what gets my atention are the Sanguinary Guard, The Sanguinor and Astorath. DAM!!! i am a sucker for winged things and they have Angel wings!
Efven tho i don't play Blood Angels I will HAVE to get those Sanguinary Guard in my Marine army somehow! It's a pitty that Honor guard can't have jump packs.
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

Main Army : Alkalabeth

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Highest Quality Poster

Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels   Blood Angels EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:46 am

jaws900 wrote:

Efven tho i don't play Blood Angels I will HAVE to get those Sanguinary Guard in my Marine army somehow! It's a pitty that Honor guard can't have jump packs.
You could always use them as Vanguard Veterans. Or paint them in ghostly colours and use the rules for Legion of the Damned.
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels   Blood Angels EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 am

could do. I was thinking a Captain/Libarian with Jump Pack.
Eaither that or "Fancy" assault Marines. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
MoMe Underlord
MoMe Underlord

Dînadan

Main Army : Alkalabeth

Article Writer MoMe Award Winner - Highest Quality Poster

Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels   Blood Angels EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 am

Would depend on what Chapter your army is though - if they haven't got a bird theme then they won't really fit in (unless you perhaps paint a squad or two up as Blood Angels nd say your Chapter has teamed up with a small force of BAs [but of course you just use regular SM rules])
Back to top Go down
Cal585
Maiar
Maiar

Cal585

Main Army : Gondor

MoMe Award Winner - Best Tactician Single Miniature Painting Competition 2010 Winner

Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels   Blood Angels EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 pm

The Sanguinary Guard do look cool. Don't think I can fit them into my Raven Guard though, as they're a bit ornate. Death Company also look cool, even if I think they're a bit cluttered. Still, if I was to use them, I'd mix them with normal marine bits to dull down the Death Company a bit and add more detail to the standard marines. Glad to see Lemartes also has an awesome model after his horrid old one.

Always been interested in Blood Angels, just now have to resist the urge to collect them with their shiny new stuff. However, as a Raven Guard player, I'll be interested to see whether the new rules would allow a good representation of the Raven Guard or not (though I assume standard codex might still be better).
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels   Blood Angels EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:39 pm

well i'll be ordering the Codex tommorow as i'm short on money and can't get the Dreadnought plus 2 Autocannons from forge world this month.
I'll let you know what i think about it when i get it but i'm getting it for 2 resons.
1 - To let me know what i'm up agaisnt
2 - Becuase i use "Generic" marines i can find someway of using Blood Angels every now and then.
Back to top Go down
jaws900
Conqueror
Conqueror

jaws900

Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels   Blood Angels EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 am

Just saw the Blood Angel Codex today(my local got it intoday) and if you thought the Wolf are cheese(Which they are) then the Blood angles are a cheese stick with cheese fondue with 5 types of cheese on the side. Man they are broken.

Death Company are Troops and insaly powerful, ALL Tanks execpt Landraiders are now Fast vericles and even the Landraiders can now deep strike!!!! that and they are now dedicated transports. The intre codex is insane...however they are more expensive from what i can tell. A normal Rhino costs 35pts but a BA one costs 50pts.
I can't tell you too much more becuas ei only got a quick look at it(less than 5 mins) and i don't want this site getting in troupble for Copy right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels   Blood Angels Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Angels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top